|Prof Mark Tame
Head of group
NRF Critical Skills funded
Interested in joining the group?
We are building a new lab at Stellenbosch
A number of Hons, MSc and PhD projects are available:
- Photonic quantum entanglement (exp)
- Photonic quantum interference (exp)
- Plasmonic biosensing (exp)
- Quantum Networks (theory)
- Quantum Graph Theory (theory)
- Quantum state tomography
- Single-photon generation
- Quantum random number generation
PhD projectsPlease contact me to discuss PhD projects. A bursary of R120k per year (3 years) is available for these projects.
Links to project details are active only from Stellenbosch University. If you are off-campus, contact me for further details.
|Dr Mhlambululi Mafu
|Dr Toshiyuki Tashima
|Dr Xia Zhang
|Dr Sanele Dlamini
(former PhD student)
|Dr Solomon Uriri
(former PhD Student)