- BSc in Physics – Imperial College London (2002)
- MSc in Elementary Particle Theory – University of Durham (2003). Dissertation title: “Distinguishing non-standard neutrino interactions from non-unitarity” (available here, size: 1Mb)
- Research Assistant – Korea Institute for Advanced Study (2004)
- PhD at Queen’s University Belfast with Prof. Myungshik Kim (2007). Thesis title: “Measurement-based quantum information processing with imperfect operation” (available here, size: 12Mb). External examiner: Prof. Jian-Wei Pan.
- JSPS Junior Research Fellow – Imoto Laboratory, Osaka University (2007)
- QIPIRC Postdoctoral Researcher – Queen’s University Belfast (2007-2009)
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow – Imperial College London (2010-2012)
- Leverhulme Research Associate with Prof. Stefan Maier – Imperial College London (2013)
- Associate Professor at the Centre for Quantum Technology – University of KwaZulu-Natal (from 2013)
Here is my CV.